Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Heyo! FireWinged here :D

FireWinged
    FireWinged
    Blank Flank
    Blank Flank

Heyo! FireWinged here :D Empty Heyo! FireWinged here :D

Post by FireWinged Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Yep, so I just moved over from the Terraria forums, ready to have a place to chat with my favorite community ever :D I post... not often enough to be all that well known on the Terraria MLP:FiM forums, but you might recognize me/my name/my avatar.

A bit about me: I'm a recent college grad, BBA, I'm self-employed in the financial servicing industry, I grew up playing video games and I enjoy drawing (the good, ol' fashioned pencil is my traditional medium of choice and my digital medium of choice is MSPaint ;] ) among other artsy things such as choir and musicals.
    Pony related info including my favorite pony is Applejack, my favorite episode was probably Winter Wrap Up, though I enjoyed all of them and I already have my very own Ponysona (see avatar, though I may post the full pic in spoilers) though I lack an actual name, I suppose. xD

Well, essays aside, I hope to get to know you all and the Brony community better as time goes by. :] Cheers!
    Rarity
    Rarity
    Admin
    Admin

Heyo! FireWinged here :D Empty Re: Heyo! FireWinged here :D

Post by Rarity Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:19 pm

FireWinged wrote:Yep, so I just moved over from the Terraria forums, ready to have a place to chat with my favorite community ever :D I post... not often enough to be all that well known on the Terraria MLP:FiM forums, but you might recognize me/my name/my avatar.

A bit about me: I'm a recent college grad, BBA, I'm self-employed in the financial servicing industry, I grew up playing video games and I enjoy drawing (the good, ol' fashioned pencil is my traditional medium of choice and my digital medium of choice is MSPaint ;] ) among other artsy things such as choir and musicals.
    Pony related info including my favorite pony is Applejack, my favorite episode was probably Winter Wrap Up, though I enjoyed all of them and I already have my very own Ponysona (see avatar, though I may post the full pic in spoilers) though I lack an actual name, I suppose. xD

Well, essays aside, I hope to get to know you all and the Brony community better as time goes by. :] Cheers!

Welcome! Glad to have you here ^-^ ♥️
    Crenox
    Crenox
    Silly Filly
    Silly Filly

Post by Crenox Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:22 pm

Hey Firewinged! Welcome to the forums!
    FireWinged
    FireWinged
    Blank Flank
    Blank Flank

Post by FireWinged Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Thanks, both of you :D
    Cthulhu-Pony
    Cthulhu-Pony
    Silly Filly
    Silly Filly

Post by Cthulhu-Pony Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Welcome to the forums Firewinged! Glad to see so many decided to jump ship. More bronies to discuss with!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:34 am