Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Skippers Project

Skipper Dash
    Skipper Dash
    Blank Flank
    Blank Flank

Skippers Project Empty Skippers Project

Post by Skipper Dash Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:00 am

TF2 Crossover with the beloved Saxton Hale being forced into Equestria. http://www.teamfortress.com/macupdate/comic/ Non
    Canon TF2 comic that is the lead up to this story. The man at the end is still unamed although it is speculated to be Steve Jobs. I will however be referring to him in a hopefully much more humorous way.

BRAVE LEAP

Hale immoderately leapt at the strange, plain looking man whom no one but Hale knew. Whilst Hale was in midair, the strange, plain looking man whom no one else but Saxton Hale knew pressed a button.

Cowardly Press

Hale hit a cold, hard, smudgy surface and immediately recognized his age old foe! "Plexiglass?!" Hale shouted "You've just made me angry! Now I'm going to beat you too death with my damn Bare Hands!" Sadly Hale's fury made no difference to the indifferent plexiglass wall, which felt, it had the right to block whomever, wherever, and whenever, Australian or not. As Hale landed blow after blow against the plexiglass wall, much to the walls delight, Hale ran out of fury, because everyone knows plexiglass is an Australians one weakness! As Hale began panting, he looked at the strange, plain looking man whom no one else but Saxton Hale knew or cared about, he laughed, "The hell are you going to do to me then? Hale questioned with an innate manly tone. "I'm going to send you to the one place where even the mighty Saxton Hale can't escape!" The strange, plain looking man whom no one else but Saxton Hale knew or cared about and they even ignored this titanic clash going on in their very midst exclaimed in an italic tone of voice! With that, he pressed another button

Cowardly Press

Hale's field of view went black. He woke up laying on some grass, as he got to his feet he observed his current location. He was in a village, he saw a large number of horses running out of the village, he saw another group of horses standing still in fear! He also heard a roar, and saw what made the horses quiver in fear, a gigantic blue bear that looked like a constellation was busy causing a large amount of property damage to this village. "Fanastic!" Hale exclaimed out loud to no one in particular! "Killing a bear that big is bound to irritate some hippies!" With that Hale began running at the bear, as Hale's mighty leg muscles began pumping he began grunting and making strange guttural noises, causing the horses and the bear to look at him. Hale jumped, and then, against anything logical bent his legs again and jumped off the air itself, propelling him at the bear!

Brave Jump

Whilst flying at near super sonic speeds, Hale laughed, and threw a mighty right punch, which flew straight into the bears chest, sending the bear to the floor, whilst simultaneously breaking a large amount of the bears ribs and causing even more property damage to the strange village. Hale half stood, half leapt, and completely created a new sport at the same time, and landed on the bears face, he reared his right arm back and threw a wild haymaker that missed the bears eye and went straight into the beasts mouth! The punch knocked one of the bear's canine teeth loose and broke 3 of Hales knuckles, grunting in pain, Hale pulled the loose canine out of the bears mouth!

Brave Pull

Hale lifted the tooth, and slammed it down right into the bear's left eye. It screamed in pain and flung itself forward, causing even more property damage, and gravity sent the tooth flying through the air into a rather convenient house right next to a large tree! Hale was thrown off the bear into a large tree, that was conveniently placed near the tooth, with a back breaking crash!Hale, who was dazed, looked up as the bear threw its large paw down on him. PAIN went off in Saxton's head and he began to feel his mighty body crack as the bear began pushing harder against him! Hale tried with all his might to break the hold, but found he couldn't break it! As he made one final push upward, powered by his adrenaline, he pushed the bears paw off him ever so slightly, giving him enough breathing time to suck in as much air as possible, before the bears paw came crushing downwards on him he screamed, yes Saxton Hale screamed, with all his MIGHT AND SOUL, "SAXTON HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLEEEEEEEEE" The sound waves that emanated from his mighty lungs caused every window in this poor, property damage ridden town too explode, many of the horses threw themselves down as their ear drums ruptured as well. The bear fell over, it's ears bleeding as well, giving Saxton all the time he needed in an adrenaline fueled finale to grab the tooth, leap into the air and come crashing down on the bears heart. Hale stood up, he was covered in blood and had a large claw mark over his chest. He looked at the horses with a queer look and began walking towards them, only to faint.Brave Faint
    The ponies looked at Twilight, who looked back at the ponies. In silent unison they lifted the strange creature up and took it to Fluttershy's house where she could give him some aid, until Twilight figured out what to do.

That's chapter 1. I wrote it all in this forum. Criticism please, feedback, moot points. Please point out anything that doesn't fit or you just don't get and I'll be happy to work on it/point out what it was. If any typos will correct later

Last edited by Skipper Dash on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total
    Cthulhu-Pony
    Cthulhu-Pony
    Silly Filly
    Silly Filly

Skippers Project Empty Re: Skippers Project

Post by Cthulhu-Pony Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:10 am

Some formatting would help. It's a bit of an pain to read.
    Just add some spacing into it.
    But yeah, waiting for the rest.
    Skipper Dash
    Skipper Dash
    Blank Flank
    Blank Flank

Post by Skipper Dash Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:17 am

Piss. I had it spaced while writing it. Editing it now

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:04 am

Nice writing, can't wait to see more.
    Co-Skipper-Dash
    Co-Skipper-Dash
    Blank Flank
    Blank Flank

Post by Co-Skipper-Dash Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:24 pm

hey, skip.

Lot o words there.

To hard to focus.....

I'll read it later Razz
    Co-Skipper-Dash
    Co-Skipper-Dash
    Blank Flank
    Blank Flank

Post by Co-Skipper-Dash Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Skipper Dash wrote:Piss. I had it spaced while writing it. Editing it now

you can't be serious. You have spitfire's fake internet relationship in your signature, but not your fake internet adopted co-skipper?

I am dissapoint.
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash
    Blank Flank
    Blank Flank

Post by Rainbow Dash Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:12 am

Co-Skipper-Dash wrote:
    Skipper Dash wrote:Piss. I had it spaced while writing it. Editing it now

you can't be serious. You have spitfire's fake internet relationship in your signature, but not your fake internet adopted co-skipper?

I am dissapoint.
    I also use this name now!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:51 am