Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Admin Introduction: Sabboth

Sabboth
    Sabboth
    Admin
    Admin

Admin Introduction: Sabboth Empty Admin Introduction: Sabboth

Post by Sabboth Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Well, since the other two made introductions, I guess I should too.

Hello, I am Sabboth, currently the designer of all the graphics on the forum. I made the the logo, background, and all the buttons that you see or will see in the future. This is one of the first things I want to bring to attention since everyone, new and old, will see what I've done for the site before anything else. So I have to make sure it looks good! I'm always open to suggestions and will apply them when I see fit.

By they way, shout out to JackBread for making all the pon-emotes. Great job!

It can be easily discerned that because I designed all the graphics, I must be an artist as well. That's true! My art thread can be found here! I don't spend much time drawing ponies and all but one drawing have been requests. I normally draw monsters and women that just look a little sad.

My real name is Sabboth, make sure you get it right, Suuuhh baaawwwwth.

Concerning me and MLP:FiM? Well let's see, it all began before I graduated high school. I was friends with everyone at my school, nerds, geeks, punks, goths, preps, jocks, and druggies. So being friendly is pretty familiar, and being tolerable even more so. Well me and my closest friend were hanging around when Timmy the tech man comes up spouting about how he's watching this newfangled pony show on the internet. And instead of pulling his ears, we go check it out. Needless to say, here I am. I was initially extremely attracted to the animation considering that flash is used for only a handful of shows. And the humor grows on you, what can I say.
    In the end though, I don't consider myself a brony. I'm not here for the ponies, I'm here for the interaction and artistic opportunities. It's all been a great learning experience, especially since drawing for you guys broke my pure pencil streak and got me back into photoshop! I even did my first background for you guys!

Concerning me and the forums? Well I rarely post what with all this work on getting the site to look right, and for the most part I'll be your resident lurker admin. I'm always watching though! Wink

Well this little hack-job introduction was so you know I'm here! I'm sure I'll come back and make it much more sleek later on, I'm an artist, not a writer!
    Rarity
    Rarity
    Admin
    Admin

Admin Introduction: Sabboth Empty Re: Admin Introduction: Sabboth

Post by Rarity Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:02 pm

I really appreciate you doing all this work, Sabboth. You have no idea how much it means to me and the rest of the people here! ♥
    Spitfire
    Spitfire
    Trusted Student
    Trusted Student

Post by Spitfire Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Yes, the graphics for the forums are excellent quality.
    Fluttershy
    Fluttershy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Fluttershy Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Yus, appreciation for Sabboth yay~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:22 pm